Woven Knot Wrap
Create a lattice effect using your fabric, giving your gift an impressive and stylish finish
- Lie your furoshiki out diagonally and lie your gift in the centre
- Tie two opposite sides together in the centre
- Tie the remaining opposite sides in the centre
- Take one of the ends and smooth out, then lie it in a horizontal line along your gift
- Pick up the next end, and making sure you enclose the previous end as you lift, lie it along the gift at a 90 degree angle to the last one
- Repeat this motion with the two remaining ends
- Weave the final end under the base of the first end, forming a lattice effect.
- Spread out the ends and adjust the fabric to your satisfaction!