Four Petal Wrap
Perfect for stylishly wrapping regular shaped gifts, this wrap looks great and is simple to create.
- Lay out your furoshiki diagnoally with the gift centered
- Tie two opposite sides together once
- Tie the remaining opposite sides together.
- Tie the ends from the first knot for a second time, centrally
- Tie the remaining ends from the second knot, centrally and on top of the knot from step 4
- Fluff out the ends and spread out the central knot to your satisfaction
To see it all put together there is a short video below